Sunday, May 2, 2010

WOW! Were We Right...!

Hi, my name is David. My wife and I were set to go to her 30yr high school class reunion. But then we attended one of Jerry's meetings in Nampa, ID whom we have never met before. He was teaching on High Worship. What that is basically, is singing in your heavenly prayer language. The gift of speaking in tongues, and yet you can Sing in Tongues.
We took notice of a flier Jerry had for the June Camp Meeting 2009. It didn't take long for my wife and I to change our plans from going to her class reunion, and instead go to the Camp Meeting. What connected us to Jerry's teaching on singing in the Spirit is that we were already singing in the spirit long before we met him. God knows how to bring like minded people together.
We were so excited when we arrived at The Ranch with an expectancy that this was the right choice. WOW, were we right about that! We met people from WA, OR, ID, CA and NV. Most of us had never met before. If you have never been to The Ranch in Richland, OR. , Believe me when I say, you will not forget that e
xperience! It was also an honor to meet Gene and Michelle (I enjoyed their Indian drum). I had the privilege of blowing my Rams Horn (shofar). I also love to dance before my King, and I was moved in the Spirit and was Dancing like an Indian (a part of my Heritage).
Another time I was singing in the spirit (prayer language) and later a gal from CA asked
if I knew Spanish, because I was singing in Spanish..... I don't know how to speak Spanish!
Our friendship with Jerry has formed into a deep bond of friendship. We stay in contact, and are looking forward to ministering along side Jerry soon.
David and Diana S. - Globe, Az.
Camp Meeting 2010 June 17 - 21

No comments:

Post a Comment