Friday, April 16, 2010


* The Lady Held Captive and Tortured for 7 Years....
Known in the Media as
"The
Girl In The Box"

"I have felt under attack for the last four months and needed release and needed to know I am in control of my life through Christ Jesus whom through all things are possible. I knew this but needed confirmation because I was believing the lies of the enemy. The lies I wasn't worthy of forgiveness or the joy that comes from knowing God. I can't say why I was falling for these lies because you know, I know that God loves me and that I know I am one of His own. He told me this
when I was in captivity, so for me to go through this again years later is just beyond comprehension to me. Why do we forget and fall for the lies? The message you brought was one I so needed to hear. That we can choose what we want for our lives. That we are worthy, that we can ask for good health, that we can ask in the name of Jesus and cast out demons (spirits) of pain,.... confusion, even doubt. Thank you for reminding me of these things. And Thank You for being used of the Lord for my healing. Praise God for removing those bone spurs and all that arthritis in my shoulder freeing it up so that I can now lift both of my arms in Praise to Him.
Colleen - Northern Ca.
* This Dear Lady could only raise one arm to praise the Lord. This was a result of the Torture she went through while being held Captive. She felt others thought she was not that Spiritual because she would only raise one hand. The other arm and hand she could only raise to shoulder level. She was also being Tormented by the lies of the enemy. But through the Prophetic Word and a Great Night of God's Healing Power In one of Jerry's meetings, she can now raise both hands and has been set free of the enemies lies from the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment